It’s hard to believe that Season 9 is almost over! You better hurry and get all of your weekly challenges completed if you want the legendary end-of-season rewards like the Singularity Skin.
We post the challenges each week when they go live, so be sure to follow our blog! If you’re looking for past challenges, you can find them here:
Fortnite Season 9, Week 9 Challenges
- Use a Chug Jug or a Chug Splash in different matches (0/3)
- Visit a solar array in the snow, desert, and the jungle (0/1)
- Stage 1 of 5: Get an elimination with a Common rarity weapon (0/1)
- 2 of 5: Get an elimination with an Uncommon rarity weapon (0/1)
- 3 of 5: Get an elimination with a Rare rarity weapon (0/1)
- 4 of 5: Get an elimination with an Epic rarity weapon (0/1)
- 5 of 5: Get an elimination with a Legendary rarity weapon (0/1)
Battle Pass challenges
- Deal headshot damage (0/500)
- Search chests at Lazy Lagoon or Happy Hamlet (0/7)
- Eliminate opponents in different Named Locations (0/5)
- Deal damage to an opponent within 10s of landing from a Volcano Vent (0/200)
Week 9 Challenges Cheat Sheet
We’ve grouped multiple guides together into one handy cheat sheet to help you solve the challenges this week! Just follow the map above to earn those Battle Stars quickly and easily. Here’s what all the symbols mean:
Orange Diamonds = Where to search for chests (Lazy Lagoon and Happy Hamlet).
Red Arrows = Volcano Vent locations.
Purple Squares = Where to visit a solar array in the snow, desert, and the jungle.
Yellow Star = Secret Battle Star Location inside Mega Mall (revealed in a loading screen after you complete all of the challenges).
V-Bucks, Dark Vertex Skin, Eon, Double Helix, and More– All on Sale in the CDKeys Store
Tired of waiting for the Singularity Skin? Grab the Dark Vertex cosmetic set, available right now in our webstore! While you’re at it, check out the Eon bundle for Xbox One and the Double Helix for Nintendo Switch. All of these cosmetic packs also include V-Bucks, which you can use to buy multiple items or even a Battle Pass in the Fortnite Item Shop.
Just need V-Bucks? We have a way for you to get discounted V-Bucks simply by using the cards available in the Top-Ups section of our webstore. Follow those links if you want to save yourself some money. Or, simply buy your V-Bucks directly while they’re on sale.
That wraps up all of the new challenges (and potential loot) waiting for you in Week 9 of Season 9. If you have any questions, let us know in the comments and we’ll help you out!