As usual, a lot of new content has been added to Fortnite with the most recent update. Week 5 of Season 9 sees the addition of an all-new weapon (the Storm Flip), a new Limited Time Mode (Sword Fight), and Polar Peak has been destroyed. Fortnite will be at E3 next week as well! Be sure to check back on our blog and Facebook page for the biggest news coming out of the conference.
Below, we have the help you need to get your Battle Pass leveled up ASAP. Don’t have a Season 9 Battle Pass yet? Pick up some discounted V-Bucks in the CDKeys webstore to get one for yourself today.
We post the challenges each week when they go live, so be sure to follow our blog! If you’re looking for past challenges, you can find them here:
Fortnite Season 9, Week 5 Challenges
- Deal damage to opponents with Grenades, Dynamite or Stink Bombs (0/200) = 5 Battle Stars
- Search chests at Salty Springs or Frosty Flights (0/7) = 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate an opponent in different matches (0/5) = 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges:
- Stage 1: Complete a lap of a desert race track (0/1) = 1 Battle Star
- 2: Complete a lap of a snowy race track (0/1) = 1 Battle Star
- 3: Complete a lap of a grasslands race track (0/1) = 1 Battle Star
- Place trap items in different matches (0/5) = 5 Battle Stars
- Visit different Wind Turbines in a single match (0/5) = 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminations at Sky Platforms (0/3) = 10 Battle Stars
Where to Complete a Lap at a Desert, Snowy, and Grasslands Race Track – Map of Locations
The desert track is located in Paradise Palms and it is clearly visible from the in-game map. We’ve marked it in red on the map above.
The snowy track can be found northwest of Happy Hamlet (marked in blue on the map). As with the other race courses, a Baller or Quadcrasher would be the preferred vehicle for getting this challenge completed.
Finally, the Grassland biome’s track is southeast of Junk Junction.
Where to Visit Different Wind Turbines – Map of Locations
The wind turbines you’re looking for are all clustered in the rocky cliffs surrounding Pleasant Park. I guess it’s really windy there.
There are seven wind turbines in total (which we’ve marked on the map above), but you only need to visit 5 of them to complete this week’s challenge. Just follow the red stars posted above.
The Dark Vertex Bundle Is Here
Drop in with legendary style wearing the Dark Vertex skin! Everyone’s going to want to check you out as you lay the smack down in 50v50 Battle Royale Mode. The bundle also includes 2,000 V-Bucks. Use them to buy multiple items or even a Battle Pass in the Fortnite Item Shop.
Just need V-Bucks? We have a way for you to get discounted V-Bucks simply by using the cards available in the Top-Ups section of our webstore. Follow those links if you want to save yourself some money. Or, simply buy your V-Bucks directly while they’re on sale.
That wraps up all of the new challenges (and potential loot) waiting for you in Week 5 of Season 9. If you have any questions, let us know in the comments and we’ll help you out!