We’ve arrived at the Week 10 challenges! But… Fortnite Season 7 is not even close to over. Judging by the counter found above your Battle Pass, Season 7 isn’t due to end until February 28!
What’s going to happen from now until then? No one knows for sure, but it could have something to do with those mysterious earthquakes… We’ll keep you posted on the end of Season 7 and the start of Season 8.
Until then, you can work on completing every week of past challenges (they’re good all season long). If you missed any, you can find them all on our blog:
- 1 Fortnite Season 7, Week 10 Challenges
- 2 Week 10 Challenges Guides
- 2.0.1 Place a Mounted Turret or a Damage Trap in Different Matches
- 2.0.2 Search Chests at Lazy Links or Dusty Divot
- 2.0.3 Assault Rifle Eliminations
- 2.0.4 Deal Damage with Scoped Weapons to Opponents
- 2.0.5 Stage 1: Get a Score of 5 or More at the Shooting Gallery East of Wailing Woods
- 2.0.6 Visit Expedition Outposts in a Single Match
- 2.0.7 Hit an Opponent with a Chiller Grenade or Boogie Bomb in Different Matches
Fortnite Season 7, Week 10 Challenges
- Place a Mounted Turret or a Damage Trap in different matches (3) = 5 Battle Stars
- Search Chests at Lazy Links or Dusty Divot (7) = 5 Battle Stars
- Assault Rifle Eliminations (3) [HARD] = 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal Damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents (200) = 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Get a score of 5 or more at the shooting gallery east of Wailing Woods = 1 Battle Star each
- 2: Get a score of 5 or more at the shooting gallery north of Retail Row
- 3: Get a score of 5 or more at the shooting gallery east of Paradise Palms
- Visit Expedition Outposts in a single match (4) [HARD] = 10 Battle Stars
- Hit an opponent with a Chiller Grenade or Boogie Bomb in different matches (3) = 10 Battle Stars
Week 10 Challenges Guides
Place a Mounted Turret or a Damage Trap in Different Matches
The only “challenge” here is finding a mounted turret and/or damage traps. Once you have one of these items, just throw it down anywhere if you’re in a hurry! Finish out the match, and then repeat two more times.
Search Chests at Lazy Links or Dusty Divot
What’s the best way to approach this challenge? Land directly in these named locations! If one of these places is too crowded with other players, head to the other one. You can open chests all in one location or some from each.
Assault Rifle Eliminations
This is a nice, well-rounded weapon for an elimination challenge. Every Fortnite player should know how to use an assault rifle well. If you don’t, now is a perfect time to learn! Just three eliminations are all you need.
Deal Damage with Scoped Weapons to Opponents
If you’re having a tough time with this challenge, just remember that you only need to “deal damage” to your opponents (not eliminate them), and you only need to rack up 200 damage. One powerful sniper rifle could knock this out in no time!
Stage 1: Get a Score of 5 or More at the Shooting Gallery East of Wailing Woods
More shooting galleries! They’re fun but they also mean travelling around the map and possibly making a shooting gallery out of yourself. Here’s where you can find the three shooting gallery locations this week (you can find the first location on the map above!):
- Wailing Woods
- Retail Row
- Paradise Palms
Visit Expedition Outposts in a Single Match
We saw this same challenge in Week 4 of this season. If you missed out on that week, head to our guide here for all of the outpost locations and more.
Hit an Opponent with a Chiller Grenade or Boogie Bomb in Different Matches
We really like the new Chiller Grenade, so completing this challenge sounds like a lot of fun! The part that won’t be as fun, is finding these grenades this week when everyone is looking for them.
There you have it, the final week 10 challenges for Season 7. Let us know what you think of this week’s challenges in the comments below. Be sure to join the discussion on our social media accounts, too: Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.