Fortnite Season 7 has already entered its 5th week! How are you doing on the challenges so far? Remember, each set of weekly tasks is good all season long; so you can go back and complete old ones whenever you want. You can find all of the previous Season 7 challenges on our blog:
To unlock the best loot you’ll need a Battle Pass; and for that, you’ll need V-Bucks. If you want an easy way to get discounted V-Bucks, check out our blog post on it.
Fortnite Season 7, Week 5 Challenges
- Stage 1: Land at Polar Peak = 1 Battle Star each
- 2: Land at Fatal Fields
- 3: Land at Tomato Temple
- 4: Land at Loot Lake
- Final Stage: Land at Snobby Shores
- Deal damage to opponent’s structures (5000) = 5 Battle Stars
- Suppressed weapon eliminations [HARD] (3) = 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a Water Tower = 1 Battle Star each
- 2: Dance on top of a Ranger Tower
- Final Stage: Dance on top of an Air Traffic Control Tower
- Search Chests at Wailing Woods or Paradise Palms (7) = 5 Battle Stars
- Search between a giant rock man, a crowned tomato and an encircled tree (1) = 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m away [HARD] (3) = 10 Battle Stars
Free Challenges Guide
Landing at 5 different locations shouldn’t be a problem, simply knock one out each time you start a new match. Dealing damage to opponents structures is simple too, it’ll just take a bit of time and dedication.
Suppressed weapon eliminations
As far as “hard” challenges go, this one’s not so bad, it’s just a little annoying because there aren’t very many suppressed weapons to choose from. The weapons you’re going to be looking for are the suppressed SMG, assault rifle, or pistol.
You’re probably going to have to open a lot of chests to find what you’re looking for– which is the hardest thing about this task. Try completing this one in the Team Rumble mode.
Battle Pass Challenges Guide
You should be able to handle the challenges asking you to search chests and eliminate opponents at close range– you can probably do both at once! As for the location-finding Battle Pass challenges, we have some tips on how you can get those done:
Stage 1: Dance on top of a Water Tower
As with many dance-related challenges, the dancing part is easy, but finding the location can be a bit challenging. Oh, and not getting killed before you get to dance; that part can be a bit challenging too. Here are the locations of each of the towers:
- The Water Tower you need to dance on is located in the south-eastern corner of Retail Row.
- The Ranger Tower you’re looking for is located in Lonely Lodge, to the south-east of the lodge itself.
- And finally, the Air Traffic Control Tower to boogie on is where you might’ve expected it: in Frosty Flights where the new planes are located.
Search between a giant rock man, a crowned tomato and an encircled tree
So this challenge seems really weird and cryptic, but basically all you’re doing is locating three different places, and then heading to the locating that’s in the middle of all three of them. “Triangulating” is the fancier word for it. At the center of this triangle will be a Battle Star. Let’s go over each of the three corners of this triangle:
- The giant rock man you’re looking for is to the east of Tomato Town.
- “A crowned tomato” is, of course, the giant tomato sitting atop Tomato Temple.
- And there’s a tree with rock shards around it that is south of Tomato Temple
To complete this challenge, head to the center of those three locations. But, if you want to skip the fun of it and get on with finding the Battle Star, you can simply head to the location on the map below:
That wraps up our guide on Fortnite’s Week 5 challenges. If you have any questions, let us know in the comments below!