Fortnite Season 7 is almost over, which means time is running out to unlock the exclusive Snowfall Skin. Fortunately, the week 9 challenges are more interesting but they’re also more difficult too. Don’t worry, we have them all listed for you below, along with guides on how to complete the hardest ones.
As always, if you missed any of the previous Season 7 challenges, you can find them all on our blog:
Fortnite Season 7, Week 9 Challenges
We love the new addition of the Sneaky Snowmen to the game! Are they effective? … Sometimes. Are they silly and fun? Yes, absolutely. Completing a challenge using that item will be a bit goofy, but the task is straightforward enough. The two toughest tasks this week are finding the golden balloons and the different dance locations. Check out our guides below for how to complete those two challenges fast.
- Use a Sneaky Snowman in different matches (0/3) = 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Land at Retail Row (0/1) = 1 Battle Star each stage
- 2: Land at Frosty Flights
- 3: Land at Haunted Hills
- 4: Land at Shifty Shafts
- Final Stage: Land at Dusty Divot
- Eliminate opponents at Junk Junction or Retail Row (0/3) [HARD] = 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Pop 10 Golden Balloons (0/10) = 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Dance on a sundial (0/1) = 1 Battle Star each stage
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a sundial
- 2: Dance on top of an oversized cup of coffee
- 3: Dance on top of a giant metal dog head
- Shotgun eliminations (0/3) [HARD] = 10 Battle Stars
- Complete timed trials in an X-4 Stormwing (0/2) [HARD] = 10 Battle Stars
Where to Find the Golden Balloons
Golden balloons are all over the place this week, and you can find them hovering just above head height. Check out the map above to help locate them. Not all of the balloon locations are on the map, but it’s more than enough to complete the challenge.
“Dance on Top of” Locations
Dance on Top of a Sundial
The sundial you’re looking for will be towards the edge of Fatal Fields, by a portion of the map that gets a lot of sun: Paradise Palms. Keep in mind, this isn’t any ordinary sundial. Instead, it’s two station wagons propped on top of each other, one with a telephone pole nailed to it, that are merely functioning like a sundial.
Dance on Top of an Oversized Cup of Coffee
You may have seen this giant cup of coffee before because it’s right outside “Dusty Diner.” If you’re not sure where this is, head to the structure just north of where it says “Dusty Divot” on your map.
Dance on Top of a Giant Metal Dog Head
This oversized dog head made of metal is in the only logical place you might expect it: Junk Junction. While you’re there, try completing the shotgun elimination challenge – the close-quarters there are perfect for it!
That wraps up the challenges for Week 9 of Season 7. Let us know what you think of this week’s challenges in the comments below. Also join the discussion on our social media accounts: Facebook,Twitter, or Instagram.