The Week 8 challenges for Fortnite season 7 are here, and it might be a bit tough to focus on the challenges this week. Why? The Fortnite map is in the midst of an ice storm (Fortnitemares-like zombies are back) and sneaky snowmen are creeping around! So, it’s a good thing we have all the challenges laid out for you below, along with a guide on how to quickly solve the “search between” task.
And don’t forget, we have every week of the Season 7 challenges available on our blog:
Fortnite Season 7, Week 8 Challenges
We didn’t think it was possible, but the challenges are even more straightforward than last week’s. The most difficult task this week is locating that Battle Star between 3 strange locations, so we’ve put together a guide for that below.
If you need any extra help with the other challenges let us know in the comments below!
- Build structures (0/250) = 5 Battle Stars
- Use a Cozy Campfire or Launch Pad in different matches (0/3) = 5 Battle Stars
- Search between a mysterious hatch, a giant rock lady, and a precarious flatbed (0/1) [HARD] = 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Paradise Palms and Salty Springs in a single match (0/2) = 3 Battle Stars total
- 2: Visit Junk Junction and Loot Lake in a single match
- 3: Visit Haunted Hills and Wailing Woods in a single match
- Search Chests in Shifty Shafts or Lonely Lodge (0/7) = 5 Battle Stars
- Deal damage to opponents while riding in a vehicle (0/100) [HARD] = 10 Battle Stars
- Explosive weapon eliminations (0/3) [HARD] = 10 Battle Stars
Where to Search Between a Mysterious Hatch, a Giant Rock Lady, and a Precarious Flatbed
Ah, another “search between” challenge. These types of tasks are becoming pretty common. If you’re not familiar with this type of challenge, here’s what you need to do… Locate the 3 locations hinted in the challenge description, then head to the centre of all three of them. The fancy word for this type of searching is “triangulating” – so let’s get to it!
Mysterious Hatch: You can find this strange doorway in the northeastern part of the map in the northeastern part of Wailing Woods. It’ll look like a garage door leading into the ground.
Giant Rock Lady: The “Giant Rock Lady” is a crudely shaped structure made of giant stones (pictured above). You can find her just south of the edge of Wailing Woods.
Precarious Flatbed: The flatbed you’re looking for is actually missing its “flatbed” in the back. Why? It’s precariously hanging off the edge of a cliff. You can find this cliff on the coast to the east of the other two locations in this challenge.
Feeling lazy? Not in a “search between” mood today? You can watch a YouTuber in the video below lead you to the exact spot you’re looking for:
That wraps up the challenges for Week 8 of Season 8. Let us know what you think of this week’s challenges in the comments below. Also join the discussion on our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.