The Anthem open demo wrapped up on Sunday, and now a new blockbuster game is ready to roll out their new limited trial weekend. The beta for The Division 2 kicks off on Thursday, but this one requires a key to get in!
Below you can find out everything you need to know about how to get into The Division 2 beta, and how you can get access for a discounted price.
Also, if you’re wondering: pre-load is available right now.
The Fate of the Free World Is on the Line
The full release of The Division 2 is coming in March, but you can try out the beta version of the game this weekend. Fans have eagerly awaited this new Tom Clancy title that promises to be an even bigger and better action-RPG than the first game.
If you missed out on the first game, you should know that The Division 2 takes place in the same post-apocalyptic scenario, but now the setting is the U.S capitol of Washington D.C. Seven months have passed since the events of the original game, and the snowy wastes have been replaced with a sweltering urban wasteland. However, one thing remains the same in this online action-RPG: whether you group up with others or venture off on your own, the number one priority is survival.
The Division 2 Private Beta Info
From 7th – 11th February, The Division 2 beta will be available to play for anyone who has a key to enter. You can find the exact start and end times below:
The Division 2 Private Beta Start Times
- PST: 1am (Thursday 7th February)
- EST: 4am
- CET: 10am
- JST: 6pm
The private beta will end exactly 4 days after each respective start time on 11th February.
How to Get In
Don’t have a key for the beta yet? No problem. You have two ways of getting one:
- Pre-order the full version of the game with the beta access key included
- Purchases a beta key from our webstore for less than £3
Pre-order the full version now: PC or Xbox One
Get your key for The Division 2 private beta: PC, PS4, Xbox One
How to Activate The Division 2 Beta Key
- Log into your PSN (PlayStation Network) account.
- Click on the “PlayStation Store” icon.
- From the menu on the left, select “Redeem Code.”
- Enter the code you received in your confirmation email from CDKeys.com, and continue with the prompts.
PC (Activate with uPlay)
- Download the uPlay client to your PC (https://uplay.ubi.com/). Sign up, and log in.
- Locate your uPlay key in your CDKeys.com confirmation email, and copy it to your clipboard by pressing “Ctrl+C.”
- Open the uPlay client, and press the key icon on the top right of the window to open the “Activate a key” option.
- Paste the key from your clipboard by pressing “Ctrl+V”, and select “Activate.”
- Load the “Home” screen (make sure you’re signed in to your Xbox Live account), and navigate right to “Store.”
- In “Categories”, select “Games.”
- Choose the “Use a code” option.
- Select the option to “enter the 25 character code”, and enter the code you received in your CDKeys.com confirmation email.
If you plan on playing The Division 2 this weekend let us know what you’re most excited about. Or, if you’re not getting in on the beta action, let us know what you’re playing instead!