This is it. Week 10, the final week of Fortnite Season 6. This is the final chance to complete your Battle Pass and to unlock the exclusive AIM Hunting Party Skin. If you need help on some of the past weeks’ challenges, you can find them below along with the ones for the current week.
- Carnival Clown Boards Locations – Fortnite Season 6, Week 9 Challenges Guide
- Clay Pigeon Shooters and Fish Trophy Locations – Fortnite Season 6, Week 8 Challenges Guide
- Hidden Battle Star and AIM Hunting Party Skin – Fortnite Season 6, Week 7 Challenges Guide
- Piano and Sheet Music Locations – Fortnite Season 6, Week 6 Challenges Guide
- Flaming Hoops and Radar Sign Locations Map – Fortnite Season 6, Week 5 Challenges Guide
Fortnite Season 6, Week 10 Challenges
Remember, the only way to get that AIM skin is to track down all the hidden battle stars. To see the loading screens that hint at where the battle stars are you need to complete every weeks’ challenges. All of the challenges are good all season long. In fact, a lot of the earlier ones are easier to complete now that they aren’t so popular. Without further ado, here are the last weekly challenges of Season 6.
- Build Structures (0/250)
- Visit a Viking ship, a camel and a crashed Battle Bus (0/3)
- Search Chests at Tilted Towers or Paradise Palms (0/7) [HARD]
Battle Pass Challenges
- Place Mounted Turrets in different matches (0/3)
- Stage 1: Land at Lazy Links (0/1)
- Complete vehicle timed trials (0/3) [HARD]
- Stage 1: Shotgun Elimination (0/1) [HARD]
Where to Find the Viking Ship, Camel, and Crashed Battle Bus Locations
The challenges aren’t too difficult this week, but there are two that you may need a bit of navigational help with. The map below shows you the location of the Viking ship, the camel, and the crashed Battle Bus in case you forgot.
Where Are the Timed Trials Locations?
So first you’re going to need to find a vehicle to drive. We recommend a quadcrasher because their boost will be really helpful. Next, you’ll head to one of the start locations (a few are noted on the map below), activate it on foot (annoying), hop back on your quad, and you’re off to the races!
We can’t wait for all the surprises that Season 7 will surely bring. We’ll keep you posted on the start date, and whatever crazy shenanigans are sure to accompany it.