Fortnite Season 6 Battle Royale is almost over. If you haven’t unlocked the exclusive Hunting Party skin yet, you better hurry! You can find all the Week 9 challenges below, along with a guide on how to find those carnival clown boards. Follow the links if you need info on previous weekly challenges this season:
- Clay Pigeon Shooters and Fish Trophy Locations – Fortnite Season 6, Week 8 Challenges Guide
- Hidden Battle Star and AIM Hunting Party Skin – Fortnite Season 6, Week 7 Challenges Guide
- Piano and Sheet Music Locations – Fortnite Season 6, Week 6 Challenges Guide
- Flaming Hoops and Radar Sign Locations Map – Fortnite Season 6, Week 5 Challenges Guide
- Doorbell, Dance, Shooting Gallery Locations Map – Fortnite Season 6, Week 4 Challenges Guide
Fortnite Season 6, Week 9 Challenges
- Get 30s of airtime in a vehicle (0/30)
- Get a score of 10 or more on different Carnival Clown Boards (0/3)
- Stage 1: Consume Mushrooms (0/5) [HARD]
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage to players with a Clinger, Stink Bomb or Grenade (0/300)
- Deal damage to opponent structures with Dynamite (0/10,000)
- Rocket or Grenade Launcher Eliminations (0/3) [HARD]
- Stage 1: Deal Damage with Grenades to opponents (0/100) [HARD]
Carnival Clown Board Locations
Like the clay pigeon challenge last week, you need to run around the map, find specific objects and shoot at them. This time, you need to find 3 different colourfully painted boards and shoot at least 10 balloons on each. The hardest part of this challenge is not getting yourself eliminated before you shoot those balloons. With Season 6 winding down, it’s likely that Fortnite will be bustling with players rushing to complete their challenges in time.
Check out the map above for some of the carnival clown board locations. That’s enough to complete the challenge, but we think more are out there… so if you find any, let us know in the comments below! Here’s a tip: try completing this challenge with a melee weapon. The goal is to hit the balloons as fast as you can, and whacking counts too!
How to Get V-Bucks and a Battle Pass for Cheap
If you want to complete all the challenges this week you’ll need a Battle Pass. Even if you buy a Battle Pass now, you’ll still have access to all the past challenges this season– they don’t go away! But you can only complete the “free” challenges without one.
For a discounted way to to get V-bucks (or anything in the Fortnite shop) check out our Top-Ups section. Buy PSN or Microsoft gift cards for cheaper, and use them to buy all the V-Bucks you want. Check out the blog post here for step by step instructions: How to Get Discounted V-Bucks for Fortnite.