It’s hard to believe, but Fortnite Season 6 is already in its 8th week. Have you been keeping up with all the challenges, or are you still working on earning that A.I.M. skin? There are some interesting challenges this week, including the opportunity to dance with fish! We have all the details on where to find the fish trophies and clay pigeon shooters below.
You can find challenges from previous weeks right here:
- Hidden Battle Star and AIM Hunting Party Skin – Fortnite Season 6, Week 7 Challenges Guide
- Piano and Sheet Music Locations – Fortnite Season 6, Week 6 Challenges Guide
- Flaming Hoops and Radar Sign Locations Map – Fortnite Season 6, Week 5 Challenges Guide
- Doorbell, Dance, Shooting Gallery Locations Map – Fortnite Season 6, Week 4 Challenges Guide
And there’s a lot more Fortnite info on our blog.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 8 Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Lonely Lodge and Retail Row in a single match – 1 Battle Stars
- 2: Visit Junk Junction and Pleasant Park in a single match – 1 Battle Stars
- 3: Visit Flush Factory and Fatal Fields in a single match – 1 Battle Stars
- 4: Visit Haunted Hills and Lazy Links in a single match – 1 Battle Stars
- 5: Visit Tomato Temple and Shifty Shafts in a single match – 1 Battle Stars
- Dance with a fish trophy at different named locations (7) – 5 Battle Stars
- Six Shooter or Heavy Assault Rifle Eliminations (2) [HARD] – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Get a score of 3 on different Clay Pigeon Shooters (3) – 5 Battle Stars
- Get Trick Points in a vehicle (250,000) – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit different Named Locations in a single match (4) [HARD] – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Use a Grappling Hook [HARD] – 3 Battle Stars
- 2: Use a Launch Pad
- 3: Use a Rift-to-Go
How to Find the 7 Dancing Fish Trophy Locations
First of all, the kind of trophy you’re looking for is a fish mounted on a wood plaque. These fishies are a throwback to the once popular Big Mouth Billy Bass, which you may or may not remember depending on how old you are. All you have to do is locate one, bust out your best dance emote in front of it, and then move on to the next 6. Here’s where you can find the fish trophies:
How to Find 3 Clay Pigeon Shooter Locations
The clay pigeon shooters first appeared in Season 5. They’re little target practice machines that launch red discs for you to try and shoot down. These pigeon shooters are actually in the same place they were in Season 5 too. Check out the map below for the exact locations.
As with real life clay pigeon practice, a shotgun works really well for taking down the red discs. Once you hit three in a row you’re free to move on to the next shooter location.
Go here for everything Fortnite in our website. And let us know in the comments if you need any extra help with the challenges this week!