The challenges for Week 6 of Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 6 are now live; which means the season is more than halfway over already. If you still need to complete some of the Week 5 challenges, you can find them here. We also have other weeks’, and the Fortnitemares challenges available too! Here’s what we need to do for Week 6:
- 1 Fortnite Weekly Challenges: Season 6, Week 6
- 2 Free Challenges Guide
- 3 Battle Pass Challenges Guide
- 4 Find a Stand With Sheet Music in Pleasant Park (and the rest of the stages)
Fortnite Weekly Challenges: Season 6, Week 6
- Place Chillers in different matches (0/3)
- Search a Chest in different Named Locations (0/7)
- Shotgun eliminations (0/3)(HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Land at Shifty Shafts (0/1)
- Deal damage with a Pickaxe to opponents (0/250)
- Stage 1: Find a stand with Sheet Music in Pleasant Park (0/1)(HARD)
- Stage 1: Elimination with a Common weapon (0/1)
Free Challenges Guide
- Placing Chillers shouldn’t be a problem; the only slightly difficult part is finding them. You don’t need to chill anyone to complete the challenge– so once you have them, use them!
- Searching chests is a pretty common weekly challenge, and it’s one that’s not too difficult since you don’t have to search every location in a single match. We recommend getting this challenge done along with the “land at different locations” task in the Battle Pass section.
- Grab a shotty and go for it; this isn’t nearly as “HARD” as the challenge descriptions claims. We all know how it feels to get eliminated by a shotgun, now’s your chance to inflict that on someone else!
Battle Pass Challenges Guide
- The multiple stages of this “landing in locations” challenge can be completed at the same time as the chest searching challenge, and it’ll be a bit time consuming but not difficult.
- Damaging opponents with your pickaxe is going to be just as annoying as other players trying to damage you with theirs… But hey, that’s Fortnite for you!
- Let’s skip to the multi-stage elimination task first. This challenge is unique, but also a bit frustrating. You’ll need to track down a Common weapon first, as the challenge describes, then an Uncommon weapon in the next stage, then a Rare, Epic, and finally a legendary.
Find a Stand With Sheet Music in Pleasant Park (and the rest of the stages)
This challenge gets its own section because it’s the most complicated this week. Below we have some maps to help guide you through the process of finding the two different sets of Sheet Music, and the two different Pianos:
Where to find the Stand with Sheet Music in Pleasant Park
Where to play the Sheet Music at a Piano near Pleasant Park
Where to find the Stand with Sheet Music in Retail Row
Where to play the Sheet Music at a Piano near Retail Row
What do you think of the challenges this week? Harder or easier than last week? Let us know in the comments below!