You’ve got the job. Your start date is November 2nd. Football Manager 2019 is the closest you can get to the real thing, and this year it’s more immersive than ever. Will you be ready to take control of your favorite club along with millions of other players worldwide? Can you build the perfect squad and take them to the top? Report to work on Friday!
The Real Football Manager Experience
The most popular and realistic sports management simulator is back and better than ever this year with Football Manager 2019. New and refined features will make the beautiful game even more enjoyable to control. Enhanced management mechanics will make the gameplay more immersive, and the story of your rise to the top will be even more exciting than ever! If you really want this job, if you really think you’re up for the challenge, then read on to find out what’s going to be expected of you in Football Manager 2019. Let’s hope you weren’t lying on your résumé…
Welcome to the Job
- Be prepared to take the helm and steer your team to the top! Choose from over 2,500 different clubs– some that are already successful, and some that need a lot of help. Your first tough decision as a manager is where to start!
- Remember: the whole of your team should be greater than the sum of its parts. You won’t be the best simply by piling the best players on one roster. You’ll need cohesion, cooperation, teamwork! Can you inspire that in your players, and shape them into the perfect squad?
- The transfer market in Football Manager 2019 is a bustling hub of activity. You’ll be able to construct your perfect squad from a selection of over 500,00 players from 51 different countries.
- Now it’s time for the nitty-gritty: tactics. Do you have some ideas in mind? Perhaps a unique take that pushes the boundaries of football management strategy? If not, you can always choose from one of the many included styles like “Catenaccio” or “Tiki-Taka”.
- Don’t forget that greatness requires practice. Get the most out of each and every one of your players by honing individual skills, or the overall fitness of your entire squad.
- On match day you need to be close to the action, and the newly updated 3D Match Engine in Football Manager 2019 should help with that. There are tons of new improvements in this newest release, including goal-line technology, and VAR.
Return to your role as manager on Friday! Buy Football Manager 2019 (while it’s on sale) in our webstore now.