Xbox Game Pass keeps getting better and better. It was just announced at Microsoft’s X018 event that 16 new games will soon be joining the over 100 other titles already available on the Netflix of Xbox.
Drop Into PUBG Today
In addition to five games being added at the beginning of November, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is now free (as of November 12th) for all Game Pass members. PUBG has had one of the largest active player counts in the world, and that number will be getting a lot larger starting today.
Over the next couple of months, 15 other popular games will be added to the Game Pass Catalog, including the groundbreaking Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice on December 17th. Ori and the Blind Forest will be free to play just days after that, and it’s sequel Ori and the Will of the Wisps will be included in Xbox Game past on the day it releases in 2019.
How Xbox Game Pass Works
If you’re new to Xbox Game Pass, it’s basically like Netflix for games. You pay one monthly price and you get access to over 100 games (with new ones added monthly) that you can play 24 hours a day for as long as you want. Game Pass members also get access to Xbox exclusive titles on the day they release– like the recently added Forza Horizon 4 and the upcoming Crackdown 3. Below you can find the list of the 16 new games coming soon to Game Pass:
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds – Available November 12th
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice – Available December 17th
- Ori and the Blind Forest – Available December 20th
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps – Available 2019
- Kingdom: Two Crowns – Available December 2018
- Aftercharge – Available January 2019
- Supermarket Shriek – Available 2019
- Void Bastards – Available 2019
- Pathologic 2
- Secret Neighbor
- The Good Life
- Thief of Thieves – Available Now
- Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
- MXGP 3 – Available November 22nd
- Agents of Mayhem – Available November 22nd
- Thomas Was Alone – Available November 22nd