Hunting Simulator 2 is out now and on sale in the CDKeys store. This new release from popular sim publisher Nacon (Pro Cycling Manager AO Tennis, WRC) is one of the hottest new releases in July; it’s also one of the most realistic virtual hunting experiences currently available.
As IGN puts it in their review, Hunting Simulator 2 is simply “the best way to hunt without facing the weather.” Get an in-depth look at gameplay and features below, and grab your discounted copy from CDKeys.
It’s Open Season!
Time to track elusive prey from the forests of Colorado to the European countryside. An extensive array of authentic weaponry is at your fingertips, and 33 different animal species featuring ultra-realistic behaviors await. You’ll need to prep, track, and keep your hunting dog by your side to master the advanced artificial intelligence that guides your prey.
Grab Your Gear and Go
Here’s a rundown of the key features in Hunting Simulator 2:
- Immersive Open World – Explore the plains of Colorado, the Texan desert and the forests of Eastern Europe in vast open worlds of over 6 square miles.
- Extensive Animal Variety – Track down 33 animal species in their natural environment by using the best hunting techniques. Locate animal tracks and follow them to reveal your prey.
- Intense Realism – Hunt animals with realistic behaviours and advanced artificial intelligence. Aim accurately to ensure you don’t ruin your trophy.
- Man’s Best Friend – Use your hunting dog to track your prey. Labrador Retriever, German Shorthaired Pointer and Beagle, each dog has its specific hunting attributes.
- Official Equipment – Kit yourself out with over 160 weapons, accessories and clothing items from the best brands: Browning, Winchester, Bushnell, Kryptek, Verney-Carron…
Stay tuned to the CDKeys blog for more of the latest news and hottest deals on upcoming games.