Season 10 is a wild jumble of past, present, and multiple dimensions. Rift Zones have been popping up left and right, transforming a different named location each week.
This week, one of these holes in the space-time continuum has changed Mega Mall back into Retail Row. Which would be all fine and good, except for the fact that murderous Fiends have flooded through the rift as well.
Here are all the “Worlds Collide” Missions for Week 3 of Fortnite Season X, along with a cheat sheet to help you get them done fast. If you need past weeks’ missions, you can find them on our blog:
Fortnite Season 10, Week 3 Challenges
Here are all the “Worlds Collide” Missions for Week 3 of Fortnite Season X along with a locations cheat sheet to help you get them done fast. As you might expect, Rift Zones (and their repercussions) are a big part of this week’s challenges.
Fortnite Season X Worlds Collide Standard Challenges
- Use a Rift (1)
- Visit a Rift Zone (1)
- Deal damage to opponents at a mountain top Viking Village or Loot Lake (200)
- Visit a memorial to a cube in the desert or by a lake (1)
- Eliminate opponents in the desert (3)
- Search chests at Loot Lake (3)
- Consume foraged mushrooms (10)
Fortnite Season X Worlds Collide Prestige Challenges
- Use Rifts (4)
- Search chests in Rift Zones (5)
- Eliminate opponents at a mountain top Viking Village or Loot Lake (3)
- Visit cube memorials in the desert and by a lake (1)
- Eliminate opponents at Paradise Palms or Fatal Fields (4)
- Search chests at Loot Lake or Lucky Landing (7)
- Consume foraged mushrooms in a single match (5)
Week 3 Cheat Sheet
We’ve grouped multiple guides for the toughest challenges into one handy cheat sheet. Just follow the map above to complete the Week 3 missions quickly and easily. Here’s what all the symbols mean:
- Blue X’s = Where you can use Rifts
- Green Arrows = Where to consume mushrooms
- Purple Lightning Bolts = Rift Zone locations
- Red Squares = Cube Memorial locations
Save on V-Bucks and Console-Exclusive Skins in the CDKeys Store
Don’t want to wait weeks for the Tier 100 Ultima Knight skin? Drop-in with legendary style in the Neo Versa cosmetic set (PS4), available right now in our webstore! While you’re at it, check out the Eon bundle for Xbox One and the Double Helix for Nintendo Switch.
All of these cosmetic packs also include V-Bucks. Use them to buy multiple items or even a Battle Pass in the Fortnite Item Shop.
Just need V-Bucks? We have a way for you to get discounted V-Bucks simply by using the cards available in the Top-Ups section of our webstore. Follow those links if you want to save yourself some money. Or, simply buy your V-Bucks directly while they’re on sale.
That wraps up all of the new challenges (and potential loot) waiting for you in Week 3 of Season 10. If you have any questions, let us know in the comments or on Facebook and we’ll help you out!