UFC 4, one of the hottest new releases of August, is now available on Xbox One and PS4. Prepare to fight your way to the top by shaping your style, personality, and even achievements.
The latest update to EA’s critically-acclaimed series adds an ambitious amount of realistic new details, and it’s on sale now in the CDKeys store. Read on to learn more, and be sure to grab your copy while the discount lasts.
Shape Your Legend in UFC 4
UFC 4 allows you to shape your fighter, and the legend you become, like never before. With new venues, you can now realistically customise your journey long before you reach the grand stage of the Octagon. Plus, with refined gameplay, new career mode features, and an updated roster of opponents, you can go from amateur to UFC superstar in exactly the way you choose.
Updated Career Mode
To help guide you through the varied techniques, skillsets, and styles you can utilize, UFC 4 has introduced “Coach David;” and interactive character that will be by your side on your journey to the top.
Your coach will be there to help you along, but all of the decisions you make on your path to stardom will be up to you. Everything you do, from the gym to the Octagon, will shape the fighter you become. Your performance in the amateur circuit, the attack styles you use, and even the way you interact with fans will define the champion you choose to be.
Real Player Motion Technology has overhauled the UFC 4 experience. In addition to new fighting environments (from backyard to dojo) that will forge your character, the core gameplay has been refined. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Fluid Clinch Control – UFC 4 introduces Real Player Motion Technology (RPM Tech) into the art of the ‘clinch’; creating a fluid experience driven by positioning and physical context.
- Takedown Overhaul – With a multitude of new takedown animations, players will feel a larger spectrum of outcomes, driven by user control and fighter attributes.
- Devastating Ground and Pound – With the ground and pound overhaul, UFC 4 puts you in more control of postured-up scenarios; giving the striker more tools to aim and pick their spots.
- New Submission System – Depending on your position, one of two new mini-games will trigger. This allows a simplified user experience.
- Grapple Assist – The introduction of a more intuitive control scheme allows for greater control and understanding in the ground game.
- Dynamic Striking Inputs – Expect more controlled striking, while offering better access to a variety of combinations.
- High Impact Movements – In UFC 4, players will see, hear, and feel the disorienting impact of a fight changing shot; or see face-rippling replays of devastating knockout blows that put their opponent on the canvas.
- New Commentary Team – Former UFC Light Heavyweight and Heavyweight Champion, Daniel “DC” Cormier, jumps into the commentary booth alongside UFC broadcast staple, Jon Anik; providing a fresh, new commentary experience that is entertaining, energetic and informative.
Learn more about UF4 via the store page.
Check out our full list of the best new releases to play in August.