The Golf Club Series is out, and PGA Tour 2K21 is in. The latest release from legendary sports sim publisher 2K Games brings golf to the forefront of the gaming world like never before.
Fans of the classic Tiger Woods games should rejoice, as IGN calls 2K21 “the most flexible and enjoyable since EA’s Tiger Woods series was at its peak.” Find out everything you need to know about PGA Tour 2K21 below, and grab your copy for PC (while the sale lasts).
Golf Got Game
2K’s PGA Tour allows you to “play by the rules or create your own.” You can look forward to an all-new PGA Tour Career Mode, a larger pro lineup, and new real-life courses in possibly the best PGA Tour game yet!
Both local and online multiplayer is available, and so is the ability to command your own Clubhouse with Online Societies. To top it off, the Digital Deluxe Edition includes exclusive cosmetics and currency to unlock even more MyPLAYER gear. Find out more info below or via the CDKeys store page.
PGA Tour 2K21 New Features
While the highlight of PGA Tour 2K21 is certainly the in-depth Career Mode, there’s something for everyone in this AAA sports sim release. Here’s a rundown of everything you can look forward to:
- All-new Pga Tour Career Mode – Prove you’ve got what it takes to become FedExCup Champion. Take on PGA TOUR Pros during your very own career, earning rewards and gear along the way.
- PGA Tour Pros And New Courses – Play against Justin Thomas and 11 top pros on stunning, real-life courses including TPC Sawgrass, East Lake Golf Club, and more.
- Build Your MyPLAYER & Dream Course – Create and personalize your MyPLAYER with equipment and apparel from brands you love. Design your ultimate course with 1,000s of custom options.
- Dominate The Green At Any Skill Level – Rookies can take advantage of real-time tutorials, tips and shot suggestions. Already a pro? Master your game with Pro Vision, Distance Control, Putt Preview, and other innovations.
- Get The Party Started – Hit the links with friends by playing local and online matches, including Alt-Shot, Stroke Play, Skins and 4-Player Scramble.
- Make Your Own Rules – Command your Clubhouse with Online Societies. Run full seasons and tournaments and earn bragging rights on the course. Create entry rules and requirements as well as handicap and event settings.
- The Most Realistic Courses Ever – Real-world scanning brings the fairway, green, bunkers, trees, lakes and ponds to life! True-to-form PGA TOUR broadcast presentation features slick graphics, dynamic cut-scenes and a seamless replay system, all anchored by the play-by-play commentary of Luke Elvy and Rich.
Check out our full list of the best new releases to play in August.