The latest lineup of Team of the Week players is here. Most leagues have wrapped up their seasons for the summer, giving lesser-known players a chance in the limelight. Particularly, footballers from the MLS league in the United States.
We have the starting 11 players listed for you below, along with details on how you can save yourself some money on FUT Points. As of 6pm GMT all of the new TOTW players are now available Packs.
FIFA 19 Ultimate TOTW 38
The Starting XI
Here are the starting 11 footballers who performed well in recent real-life matches and have now been granted upgraded stats for a limited time! These are the players you want to get on your Ultimate squad ASAP. Get all the FUT Points and Packs you need from the CDKeys webstore for less.
- GK: Beijing Renhe – Zhang Lie
- RB: New York Red Bulls – Michael Murillo
- RB: DC United – Leonardo Jara
- LB: Shakhtar Donetsk – Mykola Matvienko
- RM: Dynamo Kiev – Viktor Tsygankov
- CM: New England Revolution – Carles Gil
- CM2: AIK – Sebastian Larsson
- CM3: Beijing Sinobo Guoan – Renato Augusto
- LM: Colorado Rapids – Diego Rubio
- ST: Atlanta United FC – Josef Martínez
- ST: Daegu FC – Edgar
Discounted Gold Packs at CDKeys.com
The CDKeys webstore is stocked with everything you need to get the best players to build your squad right away. We currently have a wide selection of FUT Points and Gold Packs available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Who are you looking to add to your squad from this TOTW 38 line-up? Let us know in the comments below or on our Facebook page!
Don’t forget to keep an eye on our blog for more weekly TOTW and TOTS updates!