Manchester City fans should be pleased this week after EA Sports’ recent announcement of the FIFA 19 TOTW lineup. Week 35 includes frontrunner Riyad Mahrez, who now has an overall score of 89, along with Crystal Palace’s Michy Batshuayi (86) and Torino’s Andrea Belotti (87).
We have the starting 11 players listed for you below, along with details on how you can save yourself some money on FUT Points. As of 6pm GMT all of the boosted TOTW players are now available Packs.
FIFA 19 Ultimate TOTW 35
The Starting XI
Here are the starting 11 footballers who performed well in recent real-life matches and have now been granted upgraded stats for a limited time! These are the players you want to get on your Ultimate squad ASAP. Get all the FUT Points and Packs you need from the CDKeys webstore for less.
- GK: (Portugal / Olympique Lyonnais) Anthony Lopes 84 > 87
- CB: (Switzerland / Newcastle United) Fabian Schär 75 > 87
- RB: (Italy / AS Roma) Alessandro Florenzi 82 > 84
- LB: (Spain / Valencia CF) José Luis Gayà 79 > 82
- CDM: (Denmark / Borussia Dortmund) Thomas Delaney 79 > 86
- CM: (Spain / SS Lazio) Luis Alberto 82 > 86
- RM: (Spain / Real Betis Balompié) Joaquín 82 > 84
- ST: (Italy / Torino) Andrea Belotti 82 > 87
- CAM: (Argentina / Chicago Fire) Nicolás Gaitán 82 > 84
- ST: (Belgium / Crystal Palace) Michy Batshuayi 81 > 86
- LM: (Algeria / Manchester City) Riyad Mahrez 85 > 88
Discounted Points and Packs at CDKeys.com
The CDKeys webstore is stocked with everything you need to get the best players to build your squad right away. We currently have a wide selection of FUT Points and Gold Packs available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Who are you looking to add to your squad from this TOTW 35 line-up? Let us know in the comments below or on our Facebook page!
Don’t forget to keep an eye on our blog for more weekly TOTW updates!