A new lineup of Team of the Week players has been unveiled by EA Sports. Last week’s lineup featured Bayern München’s Lewandowski as the front runner with a boosted score of 93. No player is quite that high this week, but two are almost there!
Strong real-life performances from Raheem Sterling of Manchester and James Rodríguez of Bayern München have made them the headliners of FUT Team of the Week number 26. Each of these talented players has upgraded their scores above 90 this week. Check them out below, along with the full list of the starting 11 TOTW players this time around.
FIFA 19 Ultimate TOTW 26
The Starting XI
All of the players below are now available in FIFA 19 Packs for a limited time. Save yourself a lot of time and a lot of aggravation by picking up FIFA Points and Packs on sale right now in our webstore.
We’ve got everything you need to get the best players to build your squad right away. We currently have a wide selection of FUT Points and Gold Packs available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- GK: (Germany / Arsenal) Bernd Leno 84 > 86
- CB: (Portugal / FC Porto) Pepe 85 > 86
- CB: (Netherlands / Bournemouth) Nathan Aké 79 > 82
- CB: (Switzerland / Borussia Mönchengladbach) Nico Elvedi 77 > 81
- CAM: (Colombia / Bayern München) James Rodríguez 88 > 91
- RM: (Ivory Coast / LOSC Lille) Nicolas Pépé 79 > 87
- CM: (Germany / Bayer 04 Leverkusen) Julian Brandt 82 > 86
- CDM: (Argentina / AC Milan) Lucas Biglia 82 > 84
- LW: (England / Manchester City) Raheem Sterling 87 > 90
- ST: (Italy / Torino) Andrea Belotti 82 > 86
- ST: (France / Sevilla FC) Wissam Ben Yedder 82 > 86
What do you think of the TOTW choices this time around? Are there any players you think deserved a spot on the starting 11 but didn’t make it? Let us know in the comments below or on our Facebook page!