EA Sports has just announced a new line up of FIFA 19 Team of the Week Players, which means boosted stats for footballers who have been doing well in the real world. Messi is out, and the new highest rated player is now Lewandowski at a stellar 93. Below you can find the full listing of the starting 11 TOTW 25 players for this week.
FIFA 19 Ultimate TOTW 25
The Starting XI
Many players from the Premier League make an appearance this week, and all players can be found in Packs beginning at 6pm (GMT).
Save yourself a lot of time and a lot of aggravation by picking up FIFA Points and Packs on sale right now in our webstore. We’ve got everything you need to get the best players to build your squad right away. We currently have a wide selection of FUT Points and Gold Packs available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Find All Your FIFA 19 Ultimate Team Needs at CDKeys
- GK: (Italy / AC Milan) Gianluigi Donnarumma 83 > 89
- CB: (Netherlands / Liverpool) Virgil van Dijk 88 > 91
- CB: (Spain / FC Barcelona) Gerard Piqué 87 > 89
- CB: (Switzerland / Newcastle United) Fabian Schär 75 > 84
- CDM: (Chile / Bayer 04 Leverkusen) Charles Aránguiz 81 > 84
- CAM: (France / Olympique Lyonnais) Nabil Fekir 85 > 87
- CAM: (Iceland / Everton) Gylfi Sigurðsson 82 > 86
- CAM: (Netherlands / Feyenoord) Robin van Persie 78 > 82
- ST: (Italy / Sampdoria) Fabio Quagliarella 82 > 88
- ST: (Belgium / Manchester United) Romelu Lukaku 87 > 89
- ST: (Poland / Bayern München) Robert Lewandowski 90 > 93
What do you think of the TOTW choices this time around? Are there any players you think deserved a spot on the starting 11 but didn’t make it? Or, are there any that you think don’t deserve to be there? Let us know in the comments below or on our Facebook page!
Keep an eye on our blog for more weekly TOTW updates