Releasing on 26th June, the Dungeons 3 Complete Collection is the “biggest, best, and evil-est dungeon sim yet.”
If you have yet to experience the unique thrill of managing your very own monster-filled dungeon as you spread your evil influence on a quest to conquer the overworld– now is the best time to give it a try.
The Complete Collection of Dungeons 3 includes “the complete history of content updates and all seven expansion packs;” and best of all, it’s on sale right now at CDKeys. Grab your copy for PC (while keys are in stock) and read on to fight out more about the content and features contained in this ultimate bundle.
Time to Embrace Your Inner Evil
Firstly, Dungeon’s 3 comes from legendary RTS publisher Kalypso Media (Tropico, Sudden Strike series). The Complete Collection bundles together a massive amount of content across the game’s single, multiplayer, and skirmish modes.
In other words, players will enjoy 50+ hours of dungeon master playtime through “randomly generated maps, co-op mode for two players, competitive multiplayer, more rooms, more monsters, and more unique abilities.” Here’s exactly what the Complete Collection includes:
- The critically acclaimed dungeon manager in its full glory. Master your subterranean dungeon and venture out into the over-world with a cast of unforgettable characters in an epic tale of the everlasting fight between Good and Evil!
- All expansion packs. ‘Once Upon a Time’, ‘Evil of the Caribbean’, ‘Lord of the Kings’, ‘Clash of Gods’, ‘An Unexpected DLC’, ‘Famous Last Words’, and ‘A Multitude of Maps’ are all included. Plus, a new skirmish map pack and all previous content updates.
- 50+ missions, randomly generated maps, co-op mode for two players, competitive multiplayer, more rooms, more monsters and more unique abilities.
- The fan-favourite Dungeons narrator is back with his unmistakable voice, continuing the Dungeons legacy in the best way possible. Have you played The Stanley Parable? It’s the same guy– Kevin Brighting!
What is Dungeons 3?
New to the Dungeons series? Here are the game’s basic goals according to director Benjamin Rauscher:
- Assemble and manage the nastiest, most diabolical group of minions to ever skulk in the shadows
- Lure and annihilate the forces of good that dare set foot in your underground abode
- Venture forth into the sickeningly pleasant fantasy overworld and conquer every corner of it, once and for all
Dungeons 3 is a Real-Time-Strategy game in which you’ll construct and populate a subterranean den of evil with all manner of traps and foul beasts– and that’s only half the fun. The other half of the game consists of destroying any and all good souls that dare set foot in your putrid domain. In other words, To be a successful dungeon master, you’re going to need to be as diabolical as all the monstrous inhabitants you manage! Learn even more about Dungeons 3 on the store page here.
Stay tuned to the CDKeys blog for more of the latest news and hottest deals on next-gen games.