Originally released in 2005, the cult-classic has finally returned! Destroy All Humans is an “A+ remaster” according to Polygon and a “close encounter of the fun kind” according to GameSpot. It’s also one of the best new releases in July, and a unique opportunity to play as the “bad guy.”
Find out everything you need to know below, and be sure to grab Destroy All Humans while its on sale in the CDKeys store. However, if you want a quick synopsis, this description from IGN sums the game up well:
Playing as a rampaging monster definitely hasn’t gone out of style.
You vs. Mankind
Set in the 1950s, players will step into the space boots of evil alien Crypto-137 in an effort to harvest human DNA, take down the US government, and generally conquer the world by any means necessary. Wield powerful alien weaponry and obliterate every puny human in this unique opportunity to play as the “bad guy”; a gaming experience that is unfortunately not too common.
We (Don’t) Come in Peace
Here’s a rundown of the key features in Destroy All Humans. In addition, there is full controller for PC players:
- Experience the evil side of a 50s alien invasion story
- (Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever created
- Faithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic glory
- Enjoy Crypto’s unique weaponry like the Anal Probe Gun
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Use psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
- Freely traverse explorable cities from 50s America using your jetpack
- Obliterate humanity’s primitive architecture with your flying saucer
- Includes the restored, much-rumored, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42!
Which July release are you most excited about playing this month? Let us know in the comments below or on our Facebook page!
Stay tuned to the CDKeys blog for more of the latest news and hottest deals on upcoming games.