It’s that time of the year again! The newest version of the world’s premier cycling simulator will arrive on Thursday, June 4. Below is a look at everything new in the 2020 version of Pro Cycling Manager 2020 (which includes Tour de France 2020). Grab it while it’s on sale!
Pro Cycling Manager 2020
Step into the role of sports manager and lead your team to victory through the challenging 2020 cycling season. Pro Cycling Manager 2020 features a totally redesigned Pro Cyclist mode, a sleeker user interface, and smarter AI that provides ultra-realistic behaviours. Play solo, or compete with (or against) your friends in an online multiplayer mode that supports up to 16 players.
The Tour de France awaits, and your team is counting on you! Here’s a list of everything new in the 2020 version of Pro Cycling Manager:
- The 21 official stages of the Tour de France 2020
- Manage the morale of your cyclists! They will make requests (inclusion in races, recruitment of cyclists, etc.), and your decision will affect their morale and performance. The transfer window is also crucial for maintaining balance within your team
- Motivation during races: in each race, the motivation of your cyclists is linked to morale and key events, such as wearing a jersey, winning in the previous stage, etc. A fully motivated cyclist can excel in pivotal moments in the race, including an accelerating peloton and preparation for the final sprint
- A new assistant to help you plan your races
- A redesigned dashboard
- Improved AI, more aggressive and adventurous
Tour de France 2020
The Tour de France is part of the Pro Cycling Manager experience. And, for the first time ever, you’ll have the chance to take on all 21 official stages of the peloton in first-person gameplay! The real race won’t start until August 29, but thankfully, you’ll have the chance to take on the ultimate multi-stage cycling competition very soon.
The official Tour de France game is back on June 4, and will now feature the legendary Liège-Bastogne-Liège. You’ll need to know when to attack, sprint, and most of all, take risks to achieve that yellow jersey. Check out more features on the store page and in the list below:
- Tour de France 2020 features Redesigned, more realistic time-trials. You must manage your stamina and riding position to improve your aerodynamics and achieve the best time
- New first-person camera for greater immersion
- More attacking and opportunistic peloton
- Improved race interface with more details about your surroundings (competitors, route, descents, etc.)