Luigi’s Mansion 3 was one of the best new releases of 2019 and, as of just last week, it’s even better. The second multiplayer DLC pack is now available on Nintendo Switch, adding more ways to have a spooky good time with friends. Check out what’s included in the Luigi’s Mansion 3 Multiplayer Pack and grab it while it’s on sale (for a limited time) from the CDKeys store.
Two DLC Packs in One Bundle
After delivering the first round of DLC content for Luigi’s Mansion 3 back in March, Nintendo has returned with additional minigames, ScreamPark modes and more to enjoy with your friends. Both DLC packs are included in one discounted bundle available through CDKeys. Here’s how Nintendo describes what’s included in each new add-on:
This DLC adds chilling-yet-charming costumes that Luigi can sport in the ScareScraper mode and matching themes that transform the look of the tower’s floors! Keep your flashlight close, because new surprises lurk the halls of this ghoulish gauntlet! When you and your friends aren’t slamming and strobing your way through the ScareScraper, the new minigames this DLC brings to ScreamPark can make for some frightening…er, friendly competition.
Check out the Multiplayer Pack content in action via the video above, and the new discounted price via the CDKeys store page.
Our Only Hope Is… Luigi?!
Who you gonna call? Luigi! Step into a playfully spooky new game starring Mario’s trusty sidekick and brother.
Luigi’s Mansion 3 takes you on an adventure to rescue Mario and friends from the clutches of King Boo. It’s a chance to explore a massive and mysterious hotel in which each floor features a different theme. In addition, there’s an all-new multiplayer game mode that brings the chaotic fun of Mario Party! Here are just some of the features Nintendo has packed into one of the best action/adventure games to play right now:
- Catch ghosts and solve puzzles to rescue Mario and friends in the Last Resort hotel
- Each floor of this towering hotel is themed, from the décor to the puzzles to the bosses!
- Utilize the functions of the all-new Poltergust G-00. Pummel ghosts with a Slam, break through defenses with the Suction Shot, and blow back groups with a Burst
- Luigi can call upon and control Gooigi, his all-green doppelganger, who can do what Luigi can’t
- Change between Luigi and Gooigi in single player, or let a friend play as Gooigi for 2-player co-op
- Up to 8 players can work together to ascend the Scarescaper via local wireless or online
Find out more info via the game’s store page linked below.